1. New York Was Jealous. New York had its own Comic Con this week, and it was…just like the the one in San Diego, except…Less happened. Like, a lot less. Basically nothing. So, way to go Comic Con.
2. Occupy: Hock Show.com What started as a cute but fruitless demonstration has gone viral, with Occupy rallies happening in basically ever first world country in the world. What do Canadians have to be so upset about? Other than being from Canada? Quit subtly mocking our political rallies!
3. The Boston Red Sox Are a Bigger Mess Than You Think. Just blowing a big lead in the wild card wasn’t enough. Firing their manager and shoving out their GM? Not enough. Apparently their clubhouse is full of jerks, morons, and people who love drinking during the game. It’s sort of like 1910s baseball, only with less old fat guys!
4. At One Point, I Was the Frontrunner for the Republican Nomination. Is it Michelle Bachmann? Herman Cain? Rick Perry? Katy Perry? A guy or girl who isn’t even running? Make up your minds!
5. Great Week for the iPhone, Just…Great. The iPhone 4S released to great fanfare to…Steve Wozniak, anyway, who was the first in line at a store to get one for seemingly no reason. Then the new iPhone OS launched, and caused a lot of problems for phones (especially on Verizon’s network). But overall, just super. Thanks for asking.